Iris Reading - Comprehension Course
25 MP4 | AVC 1280 x 720, 30 fps | AAC at 113 Kbps, 2 channels, 44.1 KHz | 3.67 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Iris Reading is the largest and most trusted provider of speed reading training. Iris speed-reading courses have been taught to thousands of students and professionals worldwide.
Are you trying to improve your comprehension? This main purpose of this course is to help you optimize your comprehension. You?ll learn proven reading techniques and strategies that will maximize your ability to understand what you read. Stop re-reading and understand it the first time through. Whether it?s technical material, like a textbook, or more casual reading, you?ll finish this course with better comprehension. Instructor: Paul Nowak, Founder of Iris Reading.
1. How To Get Comprehension at High Reading Speeds.
2. To Optimize Comprehension, How Fast Should I Read?
3. How To Read Textbooks and Technical Material.
4. How To Remember More Using Proven Techniques.
5. How To Deal With Technical Terms.
6. How the 80-20 Rule Improves Comprehension.
7. Hand Motions That Can Improve Comprehension.
8. How and When To Take Notes.
9. How To Improve Your Focus and Limit Distractions.
10. 15 Ways To Comprehend Boring Reading Material.
Download From Ryushare :
Download From Uploaded :
Download From Oboom :
Buy Premium Account to Download Faster and Support Me
If have (any) problems, please contact : [email protected]