Thoughts 1.2.0 (Mac OS X) | 20MB
Thoughts is a really flexible note and information manager.
• Writing journals and diaries
• DVD/CD/games collection management
• Creating todo lists and organizing life
• Meeting notes and story writing
• Creating personal Wikis and writing blogs
• Web research and bookmark organizing
• Organizing code snippets and scrapbooking
• Decluttering your desktop
* Planning lectures and presentations
Style Your Text with Ease
All formatting tools are just a click away: Add images, style it your way. It’s all there.
Organize in Tables
The power of table formatting is now built right into Thoughts. You can even customize the look of tables.
Export your entries with the powerful export fatures
• Word (doc, docx)
• TextEdit (rtf)
• Open Office (odt)
A Hyperlink Away
Link to whatever you like, or even build your own wiki! With the ease of drag’n drop
• Link to pages
• Link to documents
• Link to Web
• Link to mail
One Book is not Enough
Add as many books as you like to your personal shelf. One book for library lists with all your DVDs, CDs, games and more, another for your personal notes, and a third for your business notes.
Navigate through your books by using your hand like you would in a real notebook. Swipe right or left with three fingers to go one page forward or backward (Note: requires a multitouch-capable trackpad or Apple Magic Mouse).
What's New in Version 1.2
This update to Thoughts adds major bugfixes, support for Macs with Retina Displays, and support for modern OS X versions. It is recommended that all users update.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or laterRyushare