Apple Remote Desktop 3.7.2 (Mac OS X) | 48.5MB
Apple Remote Desktop 3 is the best way to manage the Mac computers on your network. Distribute software, provide real-time online help to end users, create detailed software and hardware reports, and automate routine management tasks all from your own Mac.
- Easily install one or more Apple-format packages on your computers.
- Configure a Task Server to assist with package installations on offline computers.
- Enjoy up to 11x faster copy performance compared with earlier versions of Apple Remote Desktop.
- Choose whether to encrypt network data when copying packages and files.
- Specify how much network bandwidth should be consumed by copy operations.
Asset Management and Reporting
- Perform lightning-fast searches on networks of Mac computers with Remote Spotlight search.
- Gather more than 200 hardware attributes about networked Mac OS X systems.
- See reports on user logins and application use.
-Use a Task Server to assemble inventory reports even from mobile systems not connected to the network.
- Perform over a dozen commands securely on remote Mac OS X systems.
- Choose from tasks including screen locking, sleep, wake, restart, and shutdown of Mac OS X systems.
- Execute UNIX shell scripts or commands on your client systems.
-Set the startup disk of your remote computers to start from a NetBoot or NetInstall image.
- Observe and control your Mac computers.
- Transfer files between Mac computers using Remote Drag and Drop.
- Copy and paste information between any two computers.
- View System Status Indicators for color-coded details on available disk space, memory, and CPU utilization.
- Prevent end users from viewing the screen while you control their systems with Curtain Mode.
- Control Virtual Network Computing (VNC)-enabled computers including Windows, Linux, and UNIX systems.
- Automate routine management tasks using Automator in Mac OS X.
- Get started immediately with over 40 actions.
- Chain actions together to create powerful system administration workflows.
- Combine actions with other application actions to create end-to-end solutions.
- Save workflows as plug-ins to provide simple, customized interfaces to Apple Remote Desktop features.
This update is recommended for Apple Remote Desktop users and addresses several issues related to overall reliability, usability and compatibility. This update also provides:
- Fixed scanner issue causing wrong IP addresses to be displayed
- Changes to view order of screens in multi-observe mode
- Support for OS X Mavericks
- Automatic copy and paste between local and remote computers
- Improved support for Mac systems with multiple displays and multiple IP addresses
- Enhanced multi-observe with gesture support for swiping between screens
- Improves overall reliability of the Remote Desktop application and screen sharing sessions
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or laterRyushare