Autodesk Alias Surface 2015 (Mac OS X) | 1.2GB
Software solution for industrial design and formation of Class A surfaces
Alias , designed for industrial design , enriches the creative process tools for sketching , modeling and visualization of forming surfaces . Possessing a high degree of visibility projects are created using the tools of industrial design, automotive design and simulation of technical surfaces . Users have at their disposal all the most advanced features - from working with conceptual sketches to preparing production-ready surfaces of class A.
Leadership is impossible without innovation
When choosing a product to the consumer evaluates all its aspects : the style , form , functionality. Now you can create innovative design solutions much faster , getting clear competitive advantages. Autodesk Alias ?? Design provides huge scope for creativity, experimental search for the best options and the imposition of finishing touches .
Autodesk Alias Design
Autodesk Alias Design is part of the solution Autodesk, using Digital Prototyping . The program is used for the design of consumer products. It covers the entire process of the design - from brainstorming to transfer the finished design surface. This program allows designers to showcase their ideas and concepts through sketches , illustrations, photorealistic images and animations .
Design and presentation
- Conceptual 3D model
- Models for manufacturing
- Data Visualization
The package includes SketchBook Pro 7 ( is optional , you can choose on or off in the time of installation by removing the daw with the appropriate item )
Autodesk SketchBook Pro - designed for sketching on computers running Mac.
It is a convenient and intuitive application that can transform your computer into a perfect palette of the artist.
Well organized interface that contains tools for professional artists, illustrators and designers helps awaken talent in every person.
System requirements :
- 2 GB RAM ( 4 GB or more recommended)
- A three-button mouse (or a mouse that can emulate three-buttons, such as a Mighty Mouse)
- Supported OpenGL-capable graphics card with 256 MB (full OpenGL 2.0 support is required).
- 1280x1024 screen resolution. Set your display to show millions of colors. Operating system
- Apple Mac OS X 10.8 or later Disk space requirements
- 5 GB free hard disk space for installation Other software
- Apple QuickTime and Preview
- Apple SafariTM Web browser is required to view the online help.
- Quicktime player (version 7 ) to create and view QTVR files.Ryushare