DataGraph 3.2 (Mac OS X) | 22.5MB
DataGraph is a powerful and easy to use graphing and charting application. DataGraph minimizes the fuss and frustration associated with creating clean and accurate publication quality graphs and charts. DataGraph also includes powerful function fitting and statistical analysis capabilities, which enables high quality analysis of the data. Import data from files, paste in numbers from a spreadsheet, and enter them in manually. Export graphics to files, or copy and paste into presentations. It is a great companion program for spreadsheets.
A partial list of DataGraph's functionality is:
- Column types are number, string, dates, expression, binary.
- Fit functions: line, polynomial, power, exponential and an arbitrary function with undetermined coefficients that will be optimized.
- Import text files (tab, comma or space separated), netCDF data files, matlab binary files and Cricket Graph data files.
- Export graphics as pdf, eps or bitmaps in any resolution.
- Export animations as QuickTime movies.
- Histogram, including kernel density, and box and whisker plots to analyze distributions. Compute medians, means, standard deviations, etc.
- Plot, scatter, lines, draw analytic functions that can be changed using sliders. All the standard analytical functions are defined.
- Multiple x and y axis, overlapping (e.g. double y) and side by side.
- Multiple fill styles
- CMYK colors
- Unicode support, can write mathematical expressions and easy to add greek characters, superscripts, subscripts.
- Text labels can include statistics and fit results.
- Mask based on labels or values, to draw/fit sub-set of data.
- Vary point color based on data/labels
- Vary point sizes based on data.
Intel Mac OS X 10.6 or laterRyushare