Photomatix Pro 5.0.3 MacOSX | 12.5MB
Photomatix Pro extends the dynamic range of digital photographs or scanned films. If you have ever shot a high contrast scene, you probably know the problem: blown out highlights and loss of contrast in shadows.
Photomatix offers two ways to solve this:
• Exposure blending: combining images taken at different exposures into one image with increased dynamic range
• Tone Mapping: processing a High Dynamic Range (HDR) image to compress its tonal range while preserving local contrast.
The result is an image that you can display on standard monitors, while preserving the details of the original scene in highlights and shadows.
Photomatix Pro recovers highlights and shadows details of a high•contrast scene. Using advanced algorithms, Photomatix Pro combines differently exposed shots into one image with increased dynamic range.
Designed for professional photographers and advanced amateurs, Photomatix Pro is a standalone application offering two methods of tone mapping, six methods of exposure blending, an alignment tool for out-of-register images, 16-bit support, and batch processing.
• Bug fixed: When Nikon D610 RAW files were loaded, resulting image had red lines on the border. Bug had been introduced in v5.0.2.
• Bug fixed: When dragging image files to the Photomatix Pro icon while Photomatix Pro had not yet been opened, the "Merge to HDR Options" dialog showed behind the background window.
• Bug fixed: Moving sliders of the Finishing Touch dialog did not refresh the image until slider was released, even though the "refresh continuously as slider moves" option was set in Preferences.
• Bug fixed: Sony RAW files with the SRW file extension could not be loaded from the Open Panel to load a single photo.
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.Ryushare