Aimersoft Music Recorder 2.0.0 (Mac OS X) | 9MB
Aimersoft Music Recorder for Mac offers the simplest method to record online music on Mac (including the latest OS X 10.9 Mavericks). It can save any audio with absolutely 100% original quality form online radio stations, streaming media player as well as music video sharing sites. Besides, it can intelligently split tracks and filters out ads when recording. What’s more, it will auto-identify music metadata information for the recorded music. Your music enjoyment on Mac can become true with ease by this music recorder for Mac.
This Music Recorder for Mac can grad and record any streaming audio from online radio stations like Pandora, Spotify, Yahoo Music, Last.fm, AOL Radio, iTunes Radio, Myspace music, etc. It also supports getting music from video sites like YouTube, VEVO, Hulu, Dailymotion, etc. as well as desktop media players like QuickTime player, Windows Media Player and so forth. All you need to do is a simple click on the red Record button. Record online music is simple as ABC if you get Aimersoft Music Recorder for Mac in hand.
Aimersoft Music Recorder for Mac also provides an easy way for you to connect with iTunes. When the recording task is finished, all the recorded songs can be added to iTunes Music Library by a simple click. You can manage and play all your music without any hassles. After syncing the downloaded music to iTunes, you can enjoy these songs on your iPhone, iPad, iPod and many other devices. With iTunes synchronization, you can also create your favorite playlist for these recorded audio tracks. Aimersoft Music Recorder for Mac will provide a feast of sound that is full of your personal style.
• Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and 10.9 (Mavericks)
• CPU: 1G Hz or above Intel processor
• Free Hard Drive Space: 1 GB of free hard disk space
• RAM: 512 MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
What's New in Version 2.0.0
1. Records any music from online radio stations like Spotify, Pandora, Myspace, iTunes and more as well as from video sharing sites and media players on Mac (including OS X 10.9 Mavericks);
2. Auto-splits tracks and filters out ads;
3. Automatically identifies music ID3 information like music title, artist, genre, release date, album and more;
4. Supports adding recorded music to iTunes Music Library. Ryushare