HDR Projects 2 (2.26.02132) MacOSX | 125MB
Dynamic range ( ratio between dark and light areas ) in the visible world far exceeds the range of human vision and the range displayed on the screen or printed images . But unlike the human eye , which can adapt to very different brightness levels , most digital cameras and computer monitors can only play back images with limited dynamic range.
HDR projects 2 offers you new opportunities to influence the process of HDR directly. You can choose between seven HDR algorithms and during the creation of HDR can define parameters such as smoothing , noise reduction, adjust the halo and more. At your disposal 56 presets, 5 Tonemapping- calculation algorithms , 52 high-quality filter for finishing photos . You can partially define separate areas of the image , adjusting the settings directly during the synthesis of HDR . Even when working with individual images you achieve sensational results . Including works as an external editor in Adobe Lightroom ® 4/5 and as Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop ® CS6/CC.
HDR projects 2 supports RAW formats from all the major manufacturers such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus and Panasonic, as well as a universal RAW format Adobe DNG. New camera models are supported with periodic updates!
From a technical point of view, HDR can be defined as a file in which the brightness of pixels is not stored as an integer , and floating point format . HDRI for the most commonly used 32- bit formats Radiance (.Hdr) or OpenEXR (.Exr). Since conventional monitors can not display all the luminance values ??in the 32- bit file , HDRI is necessary to bring in 8 - or 16- bit image. This process is called tone mapping (tone mapping).
HDR- images opens up a whole new world of opportunities as possible to cover the entire dynamic range of visible light. Since the HDR-image proportionally represented and stored all the luminance values ??in the real world , the exposure setting HDR- image is exactly the same as adjusting the exposure frame in the real world .
• 7 different HDR algorithms.
• Each exposure time individually weight bar.
• Selective Exposure and HDR-weighting by HDR Painter.
• Built-in RAW process for virtually all RAW formats.
• High precision alignment, so bracketing remain knackscharf.
• Fully automatic high-end ghost removal, in extreme situations, can intervene manually.
• 56 assorted by theme presets for fast, professional results.
• 5 tone mapping computation algorithms for maximum freedom of image interpretation.
• 52 high-end filters for creative Finish.
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.6. or later.
• 64-bit processor.
• 2 GB RAM.Ryushare