BetterZip 2.3.3 | MacOSX | 11 MB
BetterZip 2 is a powerful archive manager that makes working with archives really easy.
BetterZip 2 Sports a Clean New User Interface
Similar to the Finder it has a sidebar on the left side into which you can drop your favorite folders for archives, e.g., your downloads folder. The main file list in the center shows the contents of the archive and on the right side is a sidebar which can display a preview of the selected file.
The BetterZip 2 Services & Archive Operations Queue
BetterZip 2 lets you create and extract archives through services that can be started through the Finder contextual menu or even keyboard shortcuts. And the new queue helps you create and extract a large number of archives in an ordered way.
BetterZip 2 supports Quick Look to show you files inside the archive.
When you edit files from within BetterZip 2 your changes can be saved back to the archive.
The BetterZip 2 Archive Password Manager
The new archive password manager helps you work with encrypted archives like no other archiver does. You can have BetterZip collect a list of archive passwords in your keychain. These can be used automatically whenever you open an encrypted archive. Alternatively, BetterZip can display them in a list in the password panel, so you can easily choose the one to use.
BetterZip 2.3.3 is here! This new version fixes one more incompatibility with OS X 10.9 Mavericks as well as a few other bugs.
Here is a list of the bugs I fixed in 2.3.3:
• ._ files were unnecessarily added when re-saving archives.
• Access to archive passwords stored in the keychain wouldn’t stick for some users on OS X 10.9.
• Uncompressed tar now works correctly on OS X 10.9.
• The save panel didn’t honor specifically set filename extensions from the preset when “show save panel” was set.
• The radio buttons in the preset lists in the preferences could get confused.
• On OS X 10.9 the main menu was always displayed in English, regardless of the system locale.
• Includes the latest unrar.Ryushare