Keyboard Maestro 6.3.2 Mac OS X | 25MB
Keyboard Maestro is a powerful macro program for Mac OS X which has received glowing reviews. Keyboard Maestro will take your Macintosh experience to a new level in 'Ease of Use.
With Keyboard Maestro you can design a custom keyboard with your own shortcuts and activate them at any time, you can navigate through running applications and open windows with Program Switcher, and you can work with an unlimited number of clipboards - all by pressing simple keystrokes.??
Keyboard Maestro allows you to control iTunes directly while in any application without having to switch to iTunes. You can advance to the next song, rewind the current song, and even play your favorite song or play list, all by pressing one keystroke.??
You may also use a Select Menu Item action in order to assign a hot key to any menu item in any application. With Keyboard Maestro's macro abilities and other actions such as the Click Mouse action, you can put together a hot key that completely automates almost most any repetitive process in any application.??
With the Execute Apple Script action, you can execute any Apple Script simply by pressing a key. If you are dependent on scripting your Mac in order to automate your work flows, take that to the next level by using Keyboard Maestro to run your scripts with the touch of a button.??
And that is just the beginning, there are many more actions you can use. With a little imagination (see some example macros to get you started) and a few actions strung together you could increase business productivity by automating any of the repetitive day-to-day tasks that currently waste your time. ??
Before long, you will wonder how you ever lived without it. If you're considering QuicKeys, make sure you try out Keyboard Maestro - it has most of the power at a fifth of the price.
Key features of "Keyboard Maestro":??
• Traditional Hot Keys - put Macros at the press of a key.?
• Application - on launch, quit, activate, deactivate, or periodically while an application is running.?
• Time - on login, at a particular time of day, or periodically.?
• Macro Palette - with a click on a context sensitive Macro Palette.?
• PowerMate - by using a PowerMate.?
• Manipulate Window - resize, close, zoom and more.?
• Press Button - Simulate a click on a button.?
• Simulate Scroll Wheel - Simulate a scroll wheel action.?
• Use Named Clipboard - Use a particular named clipboard.
• Fixed a code signing issue.
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.8 or later.Ryushare