DxO Optics Pro 9.1.3 Build 73 Mac OS X | 265MB
Enhance your photos with DxO Optics Pro, the software of reference for all demanding photographers. Based on an exclusive approach of prior equipment calibration, DxO Optics Pro includes powerful tools for processing RAW and JPEG images.
Efficiently reduce noise, optimize exposure and contrast, magnify colors, and boost details: DxO Optics Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos in just a few clicks, regardless of the shooting conditions.
Thanks to PRIME’s exclusive noise reduction technology, which analyzes in depth the structure of the images, DxO Optics Pro automatically enhances the quality of your photos, with spectacular results: noise is eliminated, textures are restored, details and color saturation are preserved in shadows — even at very high ISO values!
DxO Optics Pro software automatically improves image quality by taking into account the precise characteristics of your photographic equipment (camera body and lenses). Designed for serious amateurs as well as for professional photographers who are looking for the best image quality possible.
DxO Optics Pro processes both JPEG and RAW image files. Recognized around the world for its award-winning automatic optical corrections.
DxO Optics Pro handles every kind of problem that can affect image quality. Whether you want to use its image processing capabilities to automatically improve hundreds of images through batch processing, or if you prefer to manually define the processing settings for each photo.
DxO Optics Pro perfectly adapts to your needs to give you unsurpassed image quality and incomparable productivity.
DxO Optics Pro adapts very specifically to your equipment and automatically makes corrections to your images, whether in JPEG or RAW, thanks to a preliminary calibration of equipment identical to yours in our laboratory.
Each camera or camera-lens combination is the subject of a very precise analysis with our measurement tools.
Have an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the different steps in the calibration process in our laboratory.
The software automatically detects your equipment and shooting parameters for each photo. It then immediately and automatically applies exclusive sophisticated optical corrections (based on DxO Optics Modules), dramatic noise reduction (adapted to your camera sensor and shooting conditions), and other adjustments derived from our image quality expertise.
Key features of "DxO Optics Pro": (See text inside the archive.)
Version 9.1.3 Build 73:
New since version 9.1.2:
• Support for 5 new cameras:
— Nikon D3300
— Canon EOS M2
— Panasonic DMC-FZ72
— Samsung NX1000
— Samsung NX1100
• Adds 264 more DxO Optics Modules.
• The Japanese user guide is available.
• Fixed minor bugs.
• Processor: Intel Mac only, 64-bit compatible (recommended: Intel® Core™ i5 or higher).
• Ram: Minimum: 2 GB or more. RECOMMENDS: 4 GB or more.
• Graphics Card: o 256 MB of video memory is recommended for support of the GPU acceleration.
• To deal with the RAW images of more than 20 MP camera, 4Gb of RAM are strongly recommended.
• To process the RAW images of the Nikon D800 and the Nikon D800E, a machine equipped with a processor 4 hearts or more is strongly recommended.
• 2 GB of available disk space (6 GB recommended).
• Mac 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or (Mavericks) 10.9.Rapidgator