Vectoraster 6.0.4 | MacOSX | 10 MB
Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on bitmap images. The raster patterns and point shapes can be freely configured to produce many different styles, with the resulting raster shown in real time as you change the parameters. The rasters can then easily be exported as vectors to EPS or PDF files, as images to JPEG, PNG or TIFF, or simply copied and pasted into most graphics software.
New in Vectoraster 6
- New and improved single-window interface with full screen support.
- New multi-thread rendering for even faster real-time updates as you work with the raster.
- Much improved control of varying secondary parameters like point aspect, rotation and outline width across the raster.
- New color controls for adjusting hue, saturation and brightness of the raster point colors.
- New consistent document size system.
- New sparke-based version checking and updating.
- Many different point shape types, from circles to polygons, line-rasters, font characters or custom shapes from imported EPS-files.
- Set raster point color or use color from the primary or secondary source image.
- Vary different parameters such as size, point aspect, rotation, contraction, outline width or color with the point weight to get different effects.
- Seven configurable raster pattern types, including alternating grid, radial and varied density distribution.
- Four raster distortion modes to twist, bulge, wave or split the raster pattern.
- Easily rotate and offset the raster pattern.
- Copy and paste raster curves straight into most vector graphics software.
- Vector export to EPS and PDF.
- Bitmap image export to JPEG, PNG and TIFF.
- Batch processing to apply rasters directly to all images in a directory or to frames in a quicktime movie file.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7.5 or laterDownload