Connect 1.2 Retail | MacOSX | 3 Mb
Connect App lets you connect with your friends and family by allowing you to make and receive phone calls from your Mac using a Bluetooth hands-free connection to your phone. Connect works with any modern smartphone.
* Type a Name, Number, or Location in the search bar and you will see search results for your contacts and places nearby matching your query. You can simply click the phone number to place a call, or click on the maps image to get directions to that location.
* If you own a smartphone with voice control, Connect also allows you to engage the voice control feature from your Mac.
* Integrates with Reminders by letting you set a reminder for calls that you want to respond to later.
* Respond to an incoming phone call with an iMessage. (Only works if iMessage is running and the recipient can also receive iMessages.)
* Notification Center Integration: Receive notifications when your device connects or someone is calling you.
* Battery and Signal indicators in the title bar let you know how much battery and signal strength your phone currently has.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processorDownload