iDraw 2.3.1 (Mac OS X) | 13MB
iDraw is a powerful feature-packed vector drawing and illustration application for Mac OS X.
"Lightweight vector drawing; easy to use; 9/10" - Mac.AppStorm.net
Featured in "Amazing Mac Apps", "...very powerful at a very decent price" - iCreate Magazine
iDraw has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create intricate designs quickly and easily, and continue working on the go with iDraw for the iPad.
Create resolution-independent illustrations that can be pasted into Pages documents, included in Keynote presentations, or used together with iBooks Author.
- SVG, PDF, EPS import
- SVG, PDF, PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF export
- Shape libraries
- Styles library
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and Units (mm, cm, inches)
- Layers, Text, Images, Multi-color Gradients, RGB color picker, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Templates, Masking, PDF import and export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape creation tools
- Multiple layers
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Multi-color gradient editor
- Text styling
- Images - rotate, scale, with alpha transparency
- Snap to Grid
- Canvas Styles
- Group / Lock / Lock Aspect ratio
- Export designs as vector-based PDF and SVG files
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or laterDownload