Wondershare PDF to Pages 2.3 Mac OS X | 23MB
The Best Way to Convert PDFs into Editable iWork Pages '09 Documents
Easy to use: upload PDF files and click Convert to begin the conversion;
No manual intervention: Convert PDF to iWork Pages documents automatically;
Original layout: Keep the layout exactly the same as the original PDF files;
Accessibility: Supports password protected PDF files;
Batch conversion: Convert PDF files in batches or selected page range(s);
Output documents: The output iWork Pages documents are editable and changeable both on Mac and iOS devices;
Note: To convert image-based scanned PDF files to iWork Pages '09 documents, please try Wondershare PDF Converter Pro for Mac.
Converting PDF to iWork Pages Documents Is Not Difficult
• To make it as quickly as possible for users to convert PDF to iWork Pages documents on Mac, Wondershare PDF to Pages for Mac comes as a very simple application. After launching it, all users need is to add PDF file(s) and click Convert to begin the conversion process. No extra knowledge is needed. Even people who do not know much about computer skills can use it without any hassle.
Keeps Contents Formatting and Layout Intact
• Wondershare PDF to Pages for Mac recovers editable contents, including text and images from PDF files and organizes them into iWork Pages documents with the original formatting and layout. After the conversion, users do not need to adjust the contents manually.
Support Password Protected PDF Files
• Wondershare PDF to Pages for Mac also supports password protected PDF files, making it possible for users to access the PDF contents. Let it be for copying, editing or printing. Open Password protected PDF files can also be converted directly. However, you’ll need to enter the password beforehand to decrypt it.
Convert a Batch of PDF Files or Selected Page Range(s) of a PDF File
• To help users work more efficiently, Wondershare PDF to Pages for Mac offers users several options to convert PDF file(s) to Pages. Users can either select to convert the entire PDF or manually select the page range(s) of the PDF file. As for batch conversion, users can upload up to 50 PDF files.
Put Output iWork Pages Documents into iOS Devices to Edit
• After using Wondershare PDF to Pages for Mac to convert PDF to iWork Pages documents, users can put these output documents into iOS devices, iPhone, iPad or iPod for editing. Once you've installed iWork Pages on your iOS devices, you're surely able to open and edit the output documents.
Why Choose Wondershare PDF to Pages for Mac?
• Wondershare PDF to Pages for Mac recovers contents from PDF files and makes them editable for iWork Pages '09. It does a perfect job in keeping the original PDF formatting and layout in the output iWork Pages documents. The conversion can be finished automatically without any manual intervention. When necessary, users can choose to either convert an entire PDF file or selected page range(s) of a PDF file. In order to work more efficiently, users can also convert PDF files in batches. Wondershare PDF to Pages for Mac supports converting PDF files which are password protected, thus making it possible for users to access the contents of the PDF.
• Support for iWork Pages 5.0.
• Resolution of minor bugs.
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
• CPU: Intel 512MHz.
• Hard Disk: 100MB and above.Download