IFFmpeg 3.9.17 Mac OS X | 15MB
iFFmpeg is a command line tool to convert multimedia files between formats.The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand. iFFmpeg is a front-end that does all the hard work for you. This way you can use FFmpeg without the knowledge of all the commands.
iFFmpeg makes it easy to convert media files with FFmpeg for both beginner and experienced users.
The free FFmpeg is a command line tool to convert multimedia files between formats.
The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand. iFFmpeg is a front-end that does all the hard work for you. This way you can use FFmpeg without the knowledge of all the commands.
Key features of "iFFmpeg":??
• High Quality - Converts and processes many media files with high quality using FFmpeg.
• Badge processing - Can process many files in one go.
• Merging media files - Stitch unlimited files to one file.
• Uptodate - Tries to keep up to the latest FFmpeg.
• Formats - Support for codecs like MPEG4, H264, FLASH, THEORA, MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC and many more.
• Real Preview - Final result preview.
• Simple drag&drop - Drag media files onto the iFFmpeg front-end.
Note: All customers who purchased iFFmpeg on or after 1 November 2013 are eligible for a free Grace Period update to iFFmpeg 4. Your upgrade license and software download will be made available to you on the release of iFFmpeg 4 (ETA Q1 2014).
• Fixed issue encoding to DNxHD.
• Fixed issue when encoding to MXF container with DNxHD video codec.
• x264 profile High422 and High444 now works correct.
• Improved several iDevice presets.
• Encoding to Animated GIF now works when source no RGB24 pixel format.
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.Download