Art View 1.1.1 Mac OS X | 5MB
Art View improves Quick Look icons, thumbnails and previews for Creative Cloud and Creative Suite users.
Art View is a major time saver that allows graphic designers to preview, inspect, and reveal dependent font and image files from within Apple's Quick Look preview feature.
But the ability to preview is only the beginning. Illustrator and InDesign documents are not only pretty to look at, but they also show useful information like what images are linked within the document, what fonts have been used, what colors are defined and a whole lot more. And to make things even better, clicking fonts and linked images reveal their files in Finder. It’s miraculous what Quick Look can do with Art View.
Art View provides users with previews of design files that normally aren't compatible with Quick Look. It also gives quick answers to common questions like what fonts, images and colors were used, and reveals dependent files. Art View works independent of other applications so users that don't have graphics applications installed are still able to take advantage of its features.
• Makes Quick Look Compatible with Graphics Documents (including .ai, .indd, .ase, .fh11).
• Improves Quick Look Icons, Thumbnails and Previews.
• Works with Adobe Illustrator Docs Saved with or without PDF Compatibility.
• Stand-alone Application Works Independent of Graphics Applications—no need for CS or CC apps to be installed.
• Display as single pages or spreads.
• Display Fonts, Images and Swatches used in CS3+ Documents.
• Reveals Dependent Font Files and Linked Image Files in Finder.
Art View - Quick Look for Adobe Creative Suite & Creative Cloud Documents
Version 1.1.1 (121):
• [Imp] Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
• [Imp] Minor bug fixes.
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
• 64-bit processor.Download