Application Wizard 3.4 MacOSX Multilingual | 6MB
Application Wizard provides fast access to anything on your Mac: applications, documents, folders, disks, contacts, photos, music, and movies.
With Application Wizard you can:
- quickly open favorite applications and groups of applications;
- open recent applications, applications in your Applications folder, and System Preferences panes;
- run AppleScripts;
- quit multiple or all applications at the same time;
- quit background processes and the Finder;
- force applications to quit;
- switch between applications;
- bring specific windows to the front when making applications active;
- show and hide groups of applications;
- turn on single application mode;
- disable window restoration for specific applications;
- mark 32-bit applications and applications opened using Rosetta.
In addition to that, Application Wizard lets you:
- eject disks and servers and mount ejected disks;
- browse volumes and favorite folders to quickly open or share enclosed items;
- easily access recent folders, documents, and servers;
- browse your iPhoto or Aperture library;
- quickly look up your contacts;
- check system memory usage;
- view information about files and open them with specific applications;
- preview images, music, movies, and documents;
- display pictures and PDF files as slideshows;
- easily view the metadata associated with images, songs, movies, and PDF files;
- define keyboard shortcuts to quickly accomplish frequent tasks.
Application Wizard runs in English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, and Italian.
Application Wizard requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later (including Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks) and runs on Intel-based Macs.Download