CloudPull 2.5.3 | MacOSX | 6 MB
Google provides great cloud-based services, but it is important to keep a local copy of your data. This ensures that you have your data even if your account is compromised, the service has an outage, or data goes missing from your account. CloudPull seamlessly backs up your Google account to your Mac. It supports Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Drive. By default, the app backs up your account every hour and maintains old point-in-time snapshots of your account for 90 days.
CloudPull creates backups in standard file formats:
• Email messages can be imported into Apple Mail individually.
• Entire email labels can be imported into Apple Mail as mailboxes.
• Contacts can be imported into Apple Contacts.
• Calendars can be imported into Apple Calendar.
• Google Documents, Presentations, and Spreadsheets can be opened with Microsoft Office, and can also be imported into Pages, Keynote, or Numbers. Other files from Google Drive are backed up in their native formats.
CloudPull provides a Mac native interface for working with your backups:
• You can browse current backups and backups from old snapshots.
• You can preview backed up items via Quick Look.
• You can restore items by dragging them to the Finder.
Whether you need backups because of a problem with your Google account or because you are offline, your backups are available to you on your Mac.
CloudPull supports up to ten Google accounts. If you keep separate Google accounts for your company, your clients, and your personal life, you can back them all up with CloudPull.Download