Flightradar24 1.9.6 (Mac OS X) | 30MB
Turn your Mac into an air traffic radar and see airplane traffic around the world move in real-time. Discover why millions are already using Flightradar24.
We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), Cable News Network (US), and MSNBC (US).
Features that have made Flightradar24 the bestselling flight-tracking service around the world include:
* Planes moving in real-time
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Unrivaled global coverage of real-time positional data for aircraft
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are rapidly improving Flightradar24’s coverage across the world. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of May 2013. For the most up-to-date info about coverage in the area(s) you are interested in, please visit Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker!
Roughly 95% of the continent covered
100% coverage in the US and Canada (but with slight delay) thanks to radar data provided by the FAA. Real-time coverage for ADS-B equipped aircraft in most areas of the two countries.
Substantial coverage in Mexico and most South American countries including Brazil, Argentina, and Chile
Complete coverage in Japan. Substantial to complete coverage in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Maldives, Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other countries.
Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand.
Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited coverage in the rest of the region.
What's New in Version 1.9.6
* Plane information box have been redesigned.
* Flight status information is now available for most flights, including scheduled time of departure, actual time of departure, and scheduled time of arrival. As before, estimated time of arrival is also presented. Flight status times are shown in the local time of the airport in question when possible. However, in Settings you are able to change the preferred time shown to your local time zone or UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), the time standard used in aviation.
* Fixed a small issue regarding the dragging of the map.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or laterDownload