Nuggit Express 1.2.3 (Mac OS X) | 5MB
Nuggit Express is quick, powerful and efficient text editor. Nuggit Express is based on the skEdit code base, so it is able to share bundles, scripts and snippets with skEdit. Nuggit Express brings a clean and efficient interface to text editing tasks without compromising on the tools. Nuggit Express is the perfect tool for those quick and dirty file and manipulations.
* Code folding.
* Code Hinting - display suggestions as you type
* Code Quick linking.
* Rich and Extensible Code Snippets library
* Rich and extensible Utility scripts, script can be added with extensions.
* Configurable editor and file management
* Support Apple Scriptable
* Tabbed windows to edit multiple files without clutter
* Code navigator to quickly jump between sections of code
* Line numbering
* Bracket matching
* Block indenting
* Syntax-aware indenting
* Automatically replace character entities as they are typed
* Support for a wide array of text encodings
* End-tag completion
* Automatically save every N seconds
* Customizable and shareable syntax highlighting themes
* Quick search to quickly find text in a document
* Color blender and hexadecimal converter
* Library of character entities
Nuggit Express is a light weight editor that is your go to editor for quickly getting the job done.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Updates in 1.2.3
* Fixed a small issue when running on 10.6.x
* Fixed an issue with the Snippet Manager Key equivalent
* SKDT-1 - Duplicating a Nuggit Theme caused a crash
* SKDT-3 - File view width isn't saved in a project view
* SKDT-2 - Setting the color in preferences has an issue
* SKDT-6 - Fixed a issue with overriding a class method
* SKDT-7 - Stop Nuggit from re-opening empty window shells after crash
* Multiple general stability improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processorDownload