Omnifocus 1.10.5 (Mac OS X) | 25MB
OmniFocus is designed to quickly capture your thoughts and allow you to store, manage, and process them into actionable to-do items. Perfect for the Getting Things Done system, but flexible enough for any task management style, OmniFocus helps you work smarter by giving you powerful tools for staying on top of all the things you need to do. Also available for iPad and iPhone.
• Use OmniFocus to keep your goals and tasks, both personal and professional, in one ordered, easy to access system that you can depend on.
• Capture all your miscellaneous to-dos on the fly with the quick entry panel and store items in your inbox until you're ready to process and organize them.
• Use the powerful contexts feature in OmniFocus to categorize actions by work mode.
• Transform all your tasks into actionable next steps by assigning them to projects and contexts.
• Create start and due dates, time estimates, and task recurrence schedules, and let OmniFocus do the work of remembering everything that’s on your plate.
• OmniFocus synchronizes your task database through the cloud, so that all of your Macs, your iPhone/iPod touch, and your iPad are up-to-date.
• Filter and sort actions with the click of a button.
• OmniFocus is also available for iPad and iPhone/iPod touch.
* Minor update which fixes a compatibility issue on OS X 10.9 when loading a large OmniFocus database.Download