Startupizer 2.2.4 (Mac OS X) | 5MB
Startupizer 2 is advanced, yet simple to use login items handler. It enhances built in login items functionality from your account settings in Mac OS X System Preferences.
WHAT CAN IT DO FOR ME?
- Speed up your login process.
- Customize login items launch order.
- Ensure consistent order of menu bar icons.
- And more...
HOW CAN IT DO IT?
- Startup conditions:
You can choose among several conditions which determine whether and when a specific item should be started. Different conditions can be freely combined for each item in the login list.
- Delayed launch:
You can insert delays to various places so you can time your startup just the way you want it.
- Visual indication of items launch.
- Launch simulation for easier tweaking.
- Launch on login and after awake from sleep.
- Run in dock or menu bar mode.
IMPORTANT: Startupizer 2 requires OS X 10.7 Lion or newer!
What's New in Version 2.2.4
Fixed blank window bug that affected some users.
Fixed registration when manually entering data.
Various under the hood tweaks and improvements.
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processorDownload