Capture One Pro 7.1.4 (Mac OS X) | 285MB
Capture One Pro is the world's best professional RAW converter and image editing software. It contains all the essential tools and high-end features in one package to enable you to capture, organize, edit, share and print images in a fast, flexible and efficient workflow. Capture One Pro 6's powerful and intuitive toolset is used by professional photographers to achieve world-class image quality, excellent colors and details.
Capture One Pro features the leading tethered capture solution, multiple output files from each conversion, an advanced color editor, local adjustments, lens and unique perspective corrections, standard setting black and white conversion, openCL support, noise reduction and hand-made color and camera profiles for more than 200 cameras. With the highest conversion quality available today, and a workflow that has been praised worldwide, Capture One Pro has clearly set the standard for RAW conversion software.
Capture One Pro enables you to create amazing looking images in just a few logical steps:
1. Apply appropriate color profile
2. Check focus using the focus mask
3. Tag and sort to quickly edit images
4. Adjust exposure, crop, contrast, color temp and noise
5. Optimize images colors, lens and perspective correction
6. Fine-tune your image using local adjustments
7. Batch Process to several file formats and sizes at once
Also try the free companion app, Capture Pilot: Use your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch to wirelessly view, zoom and rate high resolution DSLR and medium format RAW, JPEG and TIFF images while shooting.
For the differences between the Express and Pro versions, see this page.
• Import of Adobe Lightroom catalogs on both Mac and Windows (still beta).
• Spot tool reintroduced in Express.
• Option to disable default lens correction.
• Fixed a few tethered stability issues.
• Fixed a number of other stability issues.
• Fixed a number of LCC issues some related to EIP.
• Fixed some issues related to sorting.
• Fixed a large number of minor issues across the board.
• Tethered support for Nikon D7100 and D5200.
• File support for Fujifilm X-M1.
• File support for Olympus PEN E-P5.
• File support for Richo GR
• File support for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R and DSC-RX100 II.
· Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM, EF 20mm f/2.8 USM and EF 35mm f/1.4L USM.
· Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR.
· Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm 1:2.0, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 17mm 1:1.8, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm 1:1.8, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75mm 1:1.8.
· Fixed lens cameras: Canon PowerShot G15, Canon PowerShot S100/S110, Olympus XZ-2, Olympus XZ-10, Sony RX-1 (Carl Zeiss Sonar T* 2/35), Sony RX100.
· Lens correction is enabled for fewer lenses by default.
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
1280x800 display resolution or greaterDownload