Soulver 2.4.1 (Mac OS X) | 15MB
Soulver helps you do quick calculations and work things out. It's quicker to use than a spreadsheet, and smarter and clearer than a traditional calculator.
You type out your problems as you would on paper, and Soulver calculates your answer as you type. You can do calculations over multiple lines, and use words alongside your numbers so they make sense.
Soulver is great for adding things up, easily doing percentages, and converting things, like currencies.
Use Soulver to play around with numbers, do "back of the envelope" quick calculations, and solve day-to-day problems. Key Features:
* See all your calculations all the time, and go back and change any of them.
* Use words amid your calculations so your numbers make sense
* Easily do percentages ("$100 - 10%", "30 as a % of 200")
* See a running total of all your lines
* Do easy conversions ("10 USD in Euros, "25 meters in feet")
* Do calculations with stocks ("100 AAPL")
* Connect your lines together using answer tokens.
* Create variables to hold frequently used numbers
* All the standard mathematical functions.
* Support for calculations in binary & hex.
* Save and export your work.
A "num" function to strip units or percentages from a number.
A "trunc" function to remove numbers past the decimal point.
Additional trigonometry functions, "sec", "cosec" & "cotan".
Fixed a bug where Soulver could hang when updating stocks from the web.
Fixed a bug where using a space character as the thousands separator could cause some expressions to evaluate differently.
Fixed a bug where a document might not function correctly after being reverted.
Fixed an issue where certain expressions could cause a crash.Download