Type Fu 3.5.10 (Mac OS X) | 5MB
Type Fu is a powerful and fun app that will help you learn how to touch type or improve your current touch typing skills.
=== FEATURES ===
- On-screen keyboard and fingers
- Audio notifications
- Speed, accuracy and time meters
- Stats tracking with pretty charts
- Auto-adjusted difficulty level
- Error highlighting
- Error correction with backspace key
- Native look & feel
- Retina display support
=== EXERCISES ===
Type Fu is shipped with thousands of exercises that are grouped into several lessons:
- Letters - exercises that are generated from English letters. There are 23 difficulty levels starting from level 1 which uses only home keys up to level 23 which uses the whole keyboard.
- Numbers - exercises that are generated from numbers. There are 9 difficulty levels starting from level 1 which uses only '7' and '4' keys up to level 9 which uses all numeric keys.
- Words - exercises that are generated from the pool of 3500 most popular English words. There are 9 difficulty levels starting from level 1 which contains only the words that make use of the home row keys up to level 9 with all possible words.
- Quotes - over 300 quotes by famous people
- Proverbs - 300 proverbs
=== KEYBOARD LAYOUTS ===
What's New in Version 3.5.10
- Qwertz layout fixes
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processorDownload