Frank DeLoupe 1.2 (Mac OS X) | 5MB
Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Frank. Frank DeLoupe. Your new color-picking friend.
With Frank you can pick any color, anywhere on your screen and then:
• The USUAL: copy paste the value from the clipboard to your editor of choice
• The COOL: have it right into Photoshop with no extra effort
• Retina Display support for ALL pixels
• 8x Loupe so you actually see what you're picking
• A lovely label with RGB or HEX values for preliminary inspection
• Color Wheel so you can even refine your choice (or choose new colors!)
• Unobtrusive menu bar presence and automatic launch at login so he's there when you need him
• System-wide Hotkey to perfectly match your workflow
• Click to pick Foreground color or Alt (?) Click to pick Background color
• Keyboard control for super accurate picking (hit spacebar or Alt Spacebar to pick the color)
• CSS (HEX, #HEX, HSL, RGB), NSColor, UIColor, CGColor and GLColor formats available!
• Color space selection (Native, sRGB, Adobe RGB, Generic RGB)
• The fattest eyedropper on the menubar ever (if you want it)
Show Frank your love, help spread the word. There are a lot of designers in need out there.
Frank talks to Photoshop via Adobe Remote Connections so you will need Photoshop CS5 (12.0.4) or higher if you want the COOL to work.
What's New in Version 1.2
COLOR WHEEL PICKER
Sometimes you need to only slightly change the color you've just picked to a darker shade or you might want to desaturate it a bit. Or you don't give a damn about what's on the screen and you just want to choose a color. Hey, we got your back. It's in the menu. :)
Color management and profiles are often an annoyance… if you can't control them. Now you can. Choose from the preferences what your color space of choice is, Frank will do the rest.
LOUPE COLOR LABEL
Inspect colors before picking them with a label that now comfortably sits in the loupe interface in two flavors: RGB and HEX values.
PHOTOSHOP TO FRONT (OR NOT)
At times, say you are coding with Photoshop open in the background and the remote connection running, you end up being annoyed by picking colours and having Photoshop pop back to front every time you use Frank. You can deactivate this behavior from the preferences now.
New pictures of us. LOL.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processorDownload