Caffeinated 2.0.3 | Mac Os X | 8 MB
Caffeinated 2.0 is a fast, easy to use, stand alone RSS reader. Built upon version 1.3.3's base system it has been rewritten to be completely stand alone, fast and fun to use.
Please note, Caffeinated does work on 10.6 and is usable, but there are oddities compared to the latest 10.7+ OS's.
Along with its beautiful interface ( which looks stunning on a Retina Display ), Caffeinated also is feature rich, heres a few of what it has to offer:
- Authenticated feeds support
- Manual subscription management, you can import / export, subscribe, unsubscribe and manually reorder your subscriptions
- Share articles to multiple services, these include:
- Twitter ( or on 10.8 you can choose to use the Sharing Service )
- Google Plus
- Read It Later
- Safari Reading List
- Messages ( 10.8 only via Sharing Service )
- Email ( via your email client )
Also great features such as:
- Create custom shortcuts for various actions
- View the original article within the application
- View articles in various sorting orders and groups
- Extremely customisable, custom themeable articles
- Full Retina Display support
Caffeinated 2.0 has also been tweaked and change under the hood to provide incredible responsiveness whilst casually using the application or whilst storing thousands of articles.
This is just the start, Caffeinated is always being actively worked on to improve and bring new features to the table. Also comes with great customer support.Download