DaisyDisk 3.0 (Mac OS X) | 6MB
DaisyDisk helps you recover disk space by finding and removing large useless files.
Browse your disks using a visual interactive map and remove unnecessary files with a simple drag and drop. Recover wasted disk space when you need it most.
Now with full Retina display support.
• Unique interface that makes it easier than ever to find and delete large useless files
• Up to 50% faster than competition
• Integrated QuickLook for previewing file content
• Scanning multiple disks in parallel at maximum speed
• Real-time information about mounted disks
• In-app file deletion
• Fully supports Retina displays
What's New in Version 3.0
- New design and application icon.
- Full support of Retina displays.
- New 64-bit only engine (requires OS X 10.7+).
- Folder rescanning without having to rescan the whole disk.
- Contents of file bundles can now be inspected.
- Updated list of system files that should not be deleted.
- Thunderbolt disks are now correctly recognized.
- Uses Notification Center on OS X 10.8+, Growl 2 on OS X 10.7.
- Added menu command to launch Disk Utility, might be helpful for disk troubleshooting.
- Slightly tweaked keyboard shortcuts/trackpad gestures.
- Application now works in sandboxed mode.
- Lots of smaller tweaks, fine-tunes and fixes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processorDownload