Astute DynamicSketch 1.5.2 (Windows/MacOSX) | 17.6/17.6 Mb
Specifically designed to improve your vector design workflow, the Dynami Sketch tool means you can draw more naturally and intuitively in vector and speed the process up to such an extent that you’ll save up to 30% of your time during the initial drawing process.
Whether you sketch with a Wacom tablet or a mouse, this tool provides even more power to produce dynamic vector forms from scratch, to modify existing shapes, and to go back at a later date to adjust the level of detail to your work, so if you’re a fan of drawing more naturally in vector, but you’d like to speed things up, you’ll love DynamicSketch.
It’s an intelligent tool with an understanding of the drawing process: by sketching in a circular motion, it will optionally interpret this gesture to create a perfect circle. It also intelligently joins intersecting paths to allow shapes to be constructed quickly and easily.
As well as being able to smooth out or minutely adjust your sketches, we’ve introduced a gesture trim function that enables you to intuitively remove unwanted segments.
Dynamic Sketch Tool highlights
- Allows for a natural creative sketch workflow in Illustrator
- Dynamic results allow for accuracy and smoothness adjustments post-creation
- Edit or continue dynamic or static paths
- Repeat Sketch mode
- Intelligent join
- Gesture trim
- Variable stroke widths (Illustrator CS5+) with extensive speed/pressure/other control options
- Dynamic corner and smooth modes for further control and priming artwork for editing
- Use mouse, track pad or graphics tablet (eg. Wacom device)
- Range of preferencesWindows