CADopia Professional 14 v13.2.039 | 86.9 Mb
CADopia 14 is the perfect CAD tool for engineers, architects, designers, drafters, educators, and students -- virtually anyone who creates or uses CAD drawings. The Standard Edition is adequate if your needs are limited to basic drafting, dimensioning and annotation.
If you do not require Advanced Features such as VSTA (Visual Studio Tools for Application), photorealistic rendering, and Visual Basic utilities, Standard Edition is the right product for you.
Compatibility with popular CAD products
CADopia's native file format is .DWG. It allows you to open and save any existing Autodesk AutoCAD file (V2.5 through 2013) and there is no file conversion or data loss. CADopia also provides a high degree of compatibility with the AutoCAD command set, menu files, scripts, as well as with AutoLISP and Autodesk ADS. If you regularly receive files from clients that are in one format and you need to convert them to another format, CADopia can do that too.
CADopia offers smooth Microsoft Windows integration plus many unique product features, including the ability to open multiple drawings at once. You can graphically customize menus and toolbars as well as use visual tools, which will enhance your productivity, to manage your drawings.
CADopia is a powerful CAD tool available at a very affordable price. The Professional edition includes advanced licensed components such as Columbus Document Manager, ability to export PDF files, ability import and export DWG , Microsoft VSTA (Visual Studion Tools for Applications), LightWorks photorealistic rendering and Raster Image Enabler, all at an affordable price.
CADopia 14 supports key features such as:
Powerful CAD functionality:
- AutoCAD 2.5-2013 DWG Support.
- Export Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files from your drawings
- Comprehensive suite of drafting, design and detailing tools.
- Print Style Tables.
- Save and restore drawing environment variables.
- Import/export files to DWF for viewing on the Internet
- Import Shape Files in .SHP format.
- Template files.
- Supports standard CAD commands.
- Supports standard menu (.MNU) and script (.SCR) files.
- TrueType Fonts.
- True color support.
- 3D surface commands.
- Group command.
- Fly over snapping.
- Polar tracking.
- Reference file support.
- Clipping support for references, images and viewports.
- Complex linetype support.
- Integrated Flexible License Managment tool including optional support for floating network licenses.
- The digital User Guide is included in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- Tabs for paper-space layouts.
- Drawing Recovery and Error Checking support.
- Property sheets for easier editing.
- Entity Lineweight Support.
- User Profiles Manager.
- Fly-over snapping.
- ActiveX support.
- Real time pan and zoom.
- Copy with base point.
- Paste as block.
- Advanced Layer Management tools.
- Script recorder.
- Add/edit voice notes.
- Property Painter support for easier formatting.
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, XP, 2008 server, Vista, 2003 server (32 bit and 64 bit).
- Intel Pentium processor (minimum) or greater (recommended).
- 1 GB of RAM, 2 GB or higher recommended.
- 2 GB of free hard-disk space for installation.
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card (3D graphics accelerator card recommended).
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- High speed Internet access for product downloads and technical support.Download