Script Debugger 5.0.6 (Mac OS X) | 15MB
Script Debugger provides everything you need to quickly and easily author AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger's capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts. Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than any other tool can and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
What's new v5.0.6
- 18064 Resolved a problem where the shift key modifier was not reversing the meaning of the Open In Tabs preference setting.
- 18061 Resolved some copy and drag issues involving the dictionary search results list.
- 18060 Resolved a block-closing bug that happens when entering a new line into the end of the script and the last character is a ” closing a string literal (application name).
- 18057 Improved how Script Debugger determines how to track libraries when they are added. It now uses the libraries location relative to the document and the various “system” directories to decide if a library reference is relative to the document, the system or absolute.
- 18056 Libraries can be re-ordered using drag and drop within the Libraries pane within the Resources tab.
- 18055 Resolved a problem where pasting text with leading white space resulted in an extra newline being added to the end of the pasted text.
- 18052 Printing has been improved to reduce the size of margins so that more text can appear on each page. Line wrapping is indented when printing as it is in the editor.
- 18049 When deleting a newline Script Debugger now ignores any whitespace characters that may follow the newline.
- 18046 [Crash] Script Debugger no longer hangs when a script running within Script Debugger sends a Quit Apple Event to Script Debugger.
- 18048 Corrected a bug in the ‘on adding folder items to’ Folder Actions simualtor where the direct parameter was empty when running on 10.8 (Mountain Lion) systems.
- 17711 Scripts can once again be printed on 10.8 systems.
- 18035 Improved text completion to include command templates and placeholders for command parameters. Completion now includes templates for AppleScript control structures (if, repeat, try, tell, etc.).
- 18039 Improved placeholders so that pressing return commits the currently selected placeholder.
- 18038 Added a ‘Open a Recent Document’ control to the Template Chooser Panel.
- 18036 You can now use the up and down arrow keys when focused on the Open Quickly panel’s search field to select items in the search results table. This saves the step of moving focus to the search results table.
- 18037 Resolved a cosmetic bug when presenting QuickLook previews in the Open Quickly panel. QuickLook previews once again begin their zoom from the selected item in the search results table.
- 18033 Resolved a window focus problem when closing one of two or more windows viewing the same document.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or laterDownload