X2Pro Audio Convert 2.1.9 (Mac OS X) | 8.5MB
X2ProLE Audio Convert integrates Final Cut Pro X into the professional audio workflow. It easily moves audio projects to Avid Pro Tools via AAF with embedded audio media. X2ProLE converts an FCP X XML into an AAF file which Avid Pro Tools can open as a session, delivering seamless integration between the two applications.
The AAF has also been successfully imported into Steinberg Nuendo and Merging Technologies Pyramix.
X2ProLE has a simple to use, user interface which provides feedback on key project statistics.
Taking advantage of the innovative Roles features in FCP X; sorting tracks by name so that sound designers can start working immediately.
Media is embedded in the AAF to create a single, simple to transfer, file.
X2Pro faithfully translates your audio timeline along with L-cuts, J-cuts, transitions, levels, automatic gain and fade handles, as well as the incredibly powerful FCP X compound clips. Transitions are converted into linear cross fades. Audio media can be any QuickTime supported audio, non-PCM audio is converted to PCM at either 16 or 24 bit.
R3D media is not supported. Projects with R3D video can be exported with their non-R3D audio by either disabling the R3D media by selecting it in the timeline and pressing “V”, or from within the Media Inspector, Audio Tab, Channel Configuration, Deselect All Channels.
Multicam Clips are effectively translated taking across the audio of the selected angle. Auditions must be finalized first before exporting the XML to X2Pro.
X2Pro gives a clear warning when it comes across elements of a sequence which it does not translate such as time maps and effects.
We recommend rendering an off-line or proxy version of the flattened video and exporting that if a reference is needed within Pro Tools. Only audio media is translated by X2Pro.
• FCP X, 10.0.4 or 10.0.5 only and XML 1.1
• X2Pro runs on OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7) or Mountain Lion (10.8)
• Pro Tools v7.0 or later for AAF import (not LE versions)
What's New in Version 2.1.9
• Support for R3D files;
• Muted clips in FCP X can now be either muted or excluded from the AAF file via an option in X2Pro's Preferences;
• X2Pro now remembers the state of your roles (which roles are excluded and their order) between sessions.
• Improvements to transition handling;
• Mutes that run to the end of a clip are now handled properly.
Requirements: OS X 10.6 or laterDownload