ArcSoft Photo+ 18.104.22.1683 | 8.1 Mb
ArcSoft Photo+ is a reliable photo viewer that allows you to share your pictures with friends on Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter. The application supports more than 50 file formats and is very easy to use. It features slideshow functionality and includes basic edit tools to crop, zoom and rotate your pictures.
Stunning Retina display
- Photo+ is now upgraded to be a 'Retina-aware' application, embracing every pixel detail on your retina screen.
- Unlike some non-Retina apps that had their graphical assets upscaled, Photo+ makes your pictures all come to life with extreme detail.
- Efficiently browse through a folder or drive with thousands of photos.
- Just drag or drop a single photo into ArcSoft Photo+ and all photos in this folder will be shown automatically.
- Rotates your vertical photos automatically on import without having to manually change the orientation one by one.
Full Screen View
- View your photos full-screen or as a slideshow; enhance the slideshow by adding music and 13 kinds of classic transitions including fade, page turn, ripple and more.
- Use the left and right arrow keys or slide two fingers to switch images. Zoom in and out with the up and down arrow keys or by moving your thumb and finger in a pinch gesture.
- Convenient thumbnail strip for an overview of your photos.
- Enable/Disable zoom animation on preference panel lets you choose more comfortable zoom mode.
Useful Editing Tools
- Enables lossless crop of your photos while you are viewing.
- Fundamental editing tools such as rotate, zoom and delete are built in.
- Batch resizes all of the photos to required sizes instantaneously.
- Clearly order photos by name or modification date.
Easy to pick photos and Share
- Easily pick your photos while you are browsing, display them separately in a slideshow, and save them as your favorites.
- You can share photos with your friends on Facebook, Flickr and Twitter, as well as Tumblr, iPhoto and Email.
- Print conveniently while viewing photos.
- Windows XP (SP2 or SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- 512M DDR2 RAM or above
- 100 MB free hard drive space required for program installationDownload