FL Studio 11.0.2-1 PB (Windows/MacOSX) | 470MB/292MB
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Notable New Features
Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
Multi-touch support - FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
Playlist - 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
Linking includes MIDI input port - Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
Piano roll - Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
Right-click data entry - Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
Plugin Picker - Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
Mixer - Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track's plugin windows.
Options - Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.
- It is optimized so it can provide CoreASIO support.
- You can connect your MIDI devices (controllers, keyboards, etc...)
- You CAN'T run native OSX AU/VST plugins - you must still use windows versions.
- Support for Sound Cards is limited. Some cards work, others (in rare scenarios) dont. You must try that for yourself.
To install VST plugins go to FL Studio menubar and choose File - Run Command, then point to plugin installer (usually .exe file).
VST support is also limited, you must try yourslef which works and which doesnt.
Also worth to mention regarding VST plugins, if some of them use some kind of special copy protection, say, dongle licensing - most likely they wont work - but you can try.
FL Studio system requirements:
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously.
- 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (with service pack 3)(or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows.
- Running XP (with service pack 3), Vista or Windows 7 (in 32 or 64 Bit)
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)MacOSX