PhotoSweeper 1.9.3 (Mac OS X) | 11MB
PhotoSweeper helps quickly and efficiently remove similar or duplicate photos on your Mac. Photos are compared regardless of their sizes or formats and grouped by similarity.
PhotoSweeper will help you if:
* You take a series of shots of the same scene trying to get the perfect one.
* You edit photos with applications, such PhotoShop, Pixelmator, etc., and make backups just in case.
* You have photos scattered on external hard drives and local disks, in iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom libraries.
* You have a mess in your photo collection or just want to free disk space by removing junk photos.
* Easy to find photos - Just drag and drop folders to allow PhotoSweeper to find all photos inside. Add more photos from your iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom library via the Media window.
* Flexible comparison settings - Use 6 different methods to find similar or duplicate photos even edited in external programs such Photoshop regardless of image size or format.
* Fast -PhotoSweeper was developed to be extremely fast for comparing large number of photos. Using efficient caches allows you to make the next comparison much faster. You have an opportunity to regroup the results on-the-fly by changing a matching level of similarity.
* Easy to manage photos - Review results in "Face-to-Face" or "Groups" mode. Mark photos and move them to Trash.
* Great photo browsing - PhotoSweeper provides an up-to-date photo browser with such features as: fast loading of thumbnails, Quick Look preview, drag and drop support, showing paths, ratings, labels, etc. The "Image Info" panel shows more detailed information, including histogram and image metadata (EXIF, IPTC, etc.).
What's New in Version 1.9.3
* Brand-new "Digital Lightroom" style.
* Support for Retina displays.
* Simplified the workflow and improved usability and user experience.
* Improved compatibility with iPhoto and Aperture.
* Emptying the cache automatically after deletion.
* Removed the "Box" to simplify the workflow.
* Added "Marked" menu to quick access for marked photos actions.
* Added "Clear Photo List" menu item.
* Improved performance and memory usage.