DCommander 1.2.5 (Mac OS X) | 5MB
DCommander is a two-pane file manager that gives you full control over your computer's filesystem.
Optimized for quick access and user-friendliness, DCommander provides a perfect file management companion for new Mac users transitioning from other operating systems, as well as advanced power users that demand more control of their computer.
- two side by side file windows
- name, size, kind and date sorting of files and folders
- view hidden files and folders
- tabs support with full keyboard navigation
- file search with sub-folder recursive searching
- full support for drag&drop operations
- fine-grained item selection control
- quick access to native Terminal, Console, Activity Monitor and Disk Utility applications
- customisable color schemes
- customisable font type, size and color
- quick file viewer with text and hex viewing mode
- full keyboard navigation
- quick look integration
- terminal integration
- ability to create new folders and new empty files
- support for external drives
- mount network drives
- ability to compress files and folders
- fast file copy and moving
- retina display support
- fullscreen support
- fast load time
- support for OSX 10.6 and newer
- FREE updates for all versions
And much more!
If you spot ANY bugs or glitches, send an email to [email protected]
as we cannot respond to AppStore reviews.
Additionally, if you have any feature requests send an email and all efforts will be made to have them integrated in the next release.
Thank you for your support!
What's New in Version 1.2.5
- fixed selection retention after moving or deleting multiple files
- fixed accidental renaming of ... parent directory
- fixed function key buttons not working if function key buttons are hidden
- PageUp/PageDn, Home/End now changes the select row in addition to scrolling
- revised Date column formatting
- renaming items now refreshes immediately the file panel
- minor bugfixes
This is a patch release to address a number of issues reported.
Stay tuned for the next update which will add new features!