iClip 5.1.1 MacOSX | 20MB
iClip is the premier multiple clipboard & scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock. Just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag & drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away!
• Clippings can be moved and copied to other sets
• Clipping Sets can be compacted by removing gaps between the bins.
• Empty clippings can be inserted between bins for better arranging of clippings.
• New hot keys: Paste as plain text, Copy to end of clip set, Open Preferences.
• New hot clicks: Copy, Paste, Make plain text, Clear bin, Insert empty bin.
• Shows the application's name a clipping came from, along with the time the clip was created.
• Dragged images from the Finder can now be dragged back to the Finder, recreating the files.
• Supports .webarchive and html files better.
• Supports FileMaker clippings by showing their name and type
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4.0 or later