Timecop 2.0.3 (Mac OS X) | 5MB
Timecop is a simple, yet robust, time tracking utility in your status bar.
* Customizable hotkeys to quickly switch between projects
* View what you worked on by day, week, month or a custom time period
* Go back and edit time recorded
* Organize your projects as tasks and group them later
* Recognizes idle time and allows applying that time to any defined project/task
* Export your time as a .CSV
* In the Projects view, clicking the new project (+) icon will create a new project and put you in edit mode. Here you can change the name and assign a hotkey for quick toggling.
* Start tracking time by either clicking the play buttons in the Project view or invoking the project assigned hotkey. The play/pause button in the status bar will also toggle the active project.
* The Stats view will allow you to see where time is spent based on a daily, weekly, monthly or custom time period.
* Projects can be grouped in the Stats view by dragging them onto each other.
* If you need to edit the time for a given day, double click on the project in the Stats view. This will give you a listing for each day based on the time period selected. Double clicking again on the timer field will bring up the timer editor.
* To ensure you don't overrun project timers, be sure to set an Idle Timeout in the Settings view. This will cause an alert to popup when a timer is running and the computer is idle for the amount of time specified.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
What's New in Version 2.0.3
* Stability fixes..Download