Sketchup Pro 2013 v13.0.3688 (Mac OS X) | 150MB
SketchUp is an easy-to-learn 3D modeling program that enables you to explore the world in 3D. With just a few simple tools, you can create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects - even space ships. And once you've built your models, you can place them in Google Earth, post them to the 3D Warehouse, or print hard copies.
New Features and FYI's:
* An Extension Warehouse has been created and integrated with SketchUp. Users can now manage hundreds of extensions installed on their computer via the Extension Warehouse.
* The word "SketchUp" now refers to a product family of which there are two members: SketchUp Pro and SketchUp Make.
* Toolbars for SketchUp on Windows operating systems have been improved. They are now customizable and more reliably stay put once they have been docked.
* Scene-based animations can now be exported to high-quality video from SketchUp.
* Toolbars and cursors have been updated and made consistent between SketchUp, LayOut, Style Builder and SketchUp Viewer.
* We have a new SDK. See the "getting_started.html" and "migration_guide.html" in the SDK package for details.
* Lots of little tweaks, bugs fixes and improvements were made to existing features.
* SketchUp no longer will take a long time to open and close with an unstable Internet connection.
* (Mac) SketchUp does not support OS X 10.6 and older versions of OS X. Users with these platforms will see an error on launch.
OS version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later (altered from 10.7)Download