ArcSoft Group Photo 184.108.40.206 | 17.4 MB
Taking group photo is a unique challenge. There are always the situations that somebody doesn't look at the camera, has an odd expression or blinks at the moment the photo are taken. All these problems can be avoided by using Group Photo, a unique group photo editing application. Just take 2-6 photos in burst mode and import them into Group Photo. All the facial detail in a group of photos can be extracted automatically and applied to a single photo. Just select the best face for everyone in the photo and create an awesome group photo that makes everyone look their best.
Capture the best expressions for everyone
• Take 2-6 group photos in continuous shooting mode and create the best one via Group Photo.
• Capture up to 20 faces in one group photo with the advanced face recognition technology.
• Click a person's face and all their expressions from the set of photos are shown. Select the best expression and let Group Photo do the rest.
Advanced stitching and blending technology
• Don't worry that the face you select may be slightly mismatched with the body position in the base photo. The area around the face can be automatically detected and analyzed, and all the selected details will be combined into one seamless photo.
• Intelligently pick the optimal photo in the group as the base picture, while you can manually select another one you like.
Smart photo grouping
• "Auto Group" saves you from one-by-one selection among numerous photos. Just click on one photo, and the relevant 2-6 photos from the same time period are picked as a group automatically.
• Preview the selected photos and immediately delete any undesirable selections.
Photo editing and sharing
• All the cropping, straightening and color matching is done automatically, but you can also fine-tune the results with a selection of editing tools.
• Easily tweak effects including white balance, temperature, saturation, contrast, and more.
• The comparison interface allows you clearly preview the effect of adjustments.
• After generating a stunning group photo, you can immediately share it on Facebook, Flickr and Twitter.Download