iNet 1.3.3 | Mac Os X | 45 MB
iNet provides you with information about networks and devices your Mac is connected to. Its very easy and user friendly design even allows the unexperienced user to get a profound and understandable overview of a network, the running services and the Wi-Fi quality.
In the current version the following functions are available:
- Network Scanner
- Bonjour Browser
- Airport Monitor
We did our best to develop a solution that makes network observing as simple as possible. Wether you are a network expert or a common user - iNet provides the information you need to find out what's going on in your network.
- See all devices that are online and connected to a network, along with vendor, IP and MAC addresses
- Assign your own names and icons or choose from the provided icons for easier identifying a device in the scan list. Most Mac devices are displayed with their original icon.
- Set scan range and interface to scan
- Export scan results in csv format
- Connect to devices via different protocols
- Detect all running Bonjour services realtime
- Detect running services on a discrete device
- Detailed information about a service
- Choose the active Bonjour domain for observing
- See the current condition of Apple Airport base stations like Airport express or Time Capsule
- Monitor network traffic on Airport devices
- Find detailed information about your Airport base stations like MAC address, IP's, used channels and so on
- See the connection quality of the connected wifi clients in realtime
Wake on Lan:
- Wake devices remotely in your local network or via internet
- Put devices remotely to sleep, shutdown or restart (Macintosh only)
- Add devices to favorites
- Send commands via ssh to devices
- Extensive help section
- Dictionary of used terms
We will add modules in the future like traceroute and more. iNet is also available for iPhone and (soon) for iPad.
Requirements: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Buy a Premium Account Ryushare , Rapidgator or uploaded = Max Speed