PDF to Image PDF Converter 3.0.0 MacOSX | 19.5 MB
A powerful yet easy-to use app that enables you to convert PDF to images such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF. It also enables you to extract images from PDF document. After conversion, you can easily edit or reuse the PDF content in other applications.
Convert PDF to Various Image Formats
- Convert PDF to JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF, etc.
Batch or Partial Conversion Mode
- Batch conversion mode allows you to import many PDF files for conversion at one time. It highly improves efficiency when you need to convert multiple PDF files.
- Partial conversion mode allows you to flexibly convert selected pages from large PDF files, by customizing the specific pages or page ranges. It saves time when you just want to extract some special pages from a large PDF file.
Fast to Extract Image Contents
-Convert PDF to image in a short time. You can convert a 100-page PDF file to image in 1 minutes
Convert Encrypted PDF Files
- If the PDF file is protected with Owner Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from copying and editing), you can convert the PDF file directly without asking for the password
- If the PDF file is protected with User Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from opening, and it's also called Open Password),you need to enter the right password for conversion.
Easy to Use
-The interface is extremely simple. You can easily convert PDF to image as easy as 1-2-3
-Support drag-and-drop operation. You can easily add or remove PDF files in and out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF files by dragging and dropping.
-Yes, it works with Mountain Lion (10.8)!
*****Note: Scanned PDF file is not supported! If you want to convert scanned PDF files, please refer to PDF Converter Pro.
Requirements: OS X 10.6.6 or later
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-to-image-pdf-converter/id626604351
Buy a Premium Account Ryushare , Rapidgator or uploaded = Max Speed