bonzai3d 3.0 | Mac Os X | 364 MB
bonzai3d is an application with a fresh approach to 3D modeling aimed at delivering conceptual design and sketching ideas quickly while still making it possible to carry you to the next level of productivity. bonzai3d’s robust geometry creates models that can be used for construction drawings, photorealistic rendering, and fabrication.
bonzai3d’s simple, smart, and fun interface reveals unexpected capabilities and tools that complement and enhance creativity. Embedded tutorial videos facilitate the learning at one’s own pace and without the need for expensive training sessions. Intuitive tools include descriptive step-by-step guides and interface hints for a productive workflow. To further explore and exchange ideas, solutions, and problem solving alternatives, the bonzai3d forum operates 24/7, as a valuable resource from peers who deal with the daily tests of real life projects. In addition, the AutoDesSys technical support team stands by to offer its help as needed.
New Features in bonzai3d 3.0:
bonzai3d 3.0 is a major update to bonzai3d with over 80 new features including 14 new tools that add functionality for fabrication, 3D printing, NURBS modeling, shape editing, texture mapping and component management. The existing bonzai3d tools have been improved and tweaked to make them even more powerful and flexible. Similar improvements have been made throughout the interface such as the new Sun Position palette that makes creating shadow and sun studies a breeze. Extensive internal changes have improved the performance throughout bonzai3d making it even faster to produce great results.
Here are some highlights of the new features:
See the new 3.0 features:
• The Turntable tool is new in bonzai3d 3.0. It will cause a scene to rotate continuously around an axis in realtime display modes. There are controls for playing the animations, and adjusting the speed of the animation. This is a useful tool for presenting a 3d model.
• The Billboard tool generates a special type of object that is a surface rectangle with an image (texture) mapped on it. It takes its dimensions from the size of the image.
• The 3D Print Preparation tool is new in bonzai3d 3.0. The tool will diagnose common problems with objects when exporting for 3D printing.
• The Section tool has a new option for dynamically sectioning. The dynamic operation allows the section plane to be adjusted as needed during the operation, while a direct section allows an arbitrary face or plane to be specified and the operation is excuted immediately.
• The Contour Doctor is a new tool in bonzai3d 3.0 to be used in conjunction with the Terrain Tool. The Contour Doctor tool can be used to check the conditions of the contours, report problems, if any, and even correct their faults.
• The Unfold tool is a new tool which can be used to unfold objects, which can be surfaces or solids, in order to produce them as flat shapes that can be cut-out of stock and assembled.
Minimum version: 10.5
Recommended version: 10.5.8 or later
* Note that the latest updates are recommended
Minimum: 512 Mb
Recommended: 1 GB
* Note that complex models or large texture maps may require additional memory.
Hard Disk Space:
Minimum: 500 Mb
Recommended: 2 GB
* Note that complex models or large texture maps may require additional hard disk space.Download