Photomizer 188.8.131.525 Multilanguage | 26.61 MB
Photomizer – image editing and image optimization of the next generation! With Photomizer you achieve results, which even professional photographers could only obtain with extensive knowledge and experience… Seeing is believing – even more in photography. Photomizer is the perfect completion to your digital camera, be it expensive or low-priced
Photomizer is the fully automatic photo studio for the trouser pocket. The small program is a sly dog when it comes to pixels. It analyzes digital photos, which quite often show wrong colours, faulty exposure and insufficient definition. Afterwards the photo is “photomized” – and immediately gains in quality, definition and luminosity. This picture optimization for everyone can likewise be used in batch mode. Test the Photomizer with your own images of e.g. blurred or foggy landscapes, photos that were taken in the snow or when diving, scanned old slides and be surprised.
In addition to the new filters, the capable profiles, the improved user interface and the very special retro function, Photomizer Pro provides the following improvements:
• New! Denoise: Photomizer Pro can remove noise, for example in snap shots that were taken under unfavorable light conditions.
• New! Artifact filters: This filter eliminates artifacts, which occur during de-blocking and JPEG-compression of images.
• New! Adding of noise/grain: Denoising is not always desired. In contrast, some fans of photography even add noise to their photos. Photomizer Pro can do this for you now, no matter which degree of noise or grain or even fractal noise.
• New! Support of negatives: In addition to the common formats JPG, BMP, TIFF and RAW (*.raw, *.crw, *.orf, *.3fr, *.nef, *.raf, *.mrw, *.nrw, *.dng, *.cr2, *.arw, *.x3f, *.rw2) Photomizer Pro now also supports negatives as input format.
• Batch conversion: Fully automatic batch mode for manipulation of complete photo collections. New: If requested, all original paths are kept during storage.
• Revised auto correction and color adjustment: The improved auto correction optimizes your photos even more thoroughly and the intensity of automatic color adjustment can now be adapted.
• Revised basic functions: The entire known features of the predecessor were revised for Photomizer Pro, among them automatic object recognition (only those image parts are manipulated, which help optimize the overall impression), fully automatic algorithms for readjustment of tonality, white balance, re-sharpening, hue control and saturation, higher definition and bright-dark correction. Likewise improved were the proven touching-up functions (increase in definition and color intensity, compensation of mat colors, removal of fog and other negative weather influences as well as the elimination of undesired color casts).
• Supported output formats: memory-saving JPG for web applications, mobile devices and for playback on screens as well as BMP for permanent archiving in high definition.
• Non destructive image editing: The original photo remains unchanged in all steps
• Manual optimization: Additional options for individual editing of single photos – also in full-screen mode.
• EXIF/GEO: Reading and display of EXIF- and GEO-data from digital camera photos.
Seeing is believing – particularly in photography. Test Photomizer Pro with your own photos and let yourself be surprised. As additional functions, Photomizer Pro provides an HDR-simulator and a scaling optimization unit:
• Create amazingly HDR-similar images with the HDR-Simulator – even when using just one image! For creation of a High Dynamic Range image you normally require three images with three different exposures like those created by special cameras. Photomizer Pro only needs one to generate this effect while the other two are automatically calculated internally.
• The scaling optimization unit ensures that your pictures are most efficiently displayed on a defined medium. If for instance you have a digital picture frame, your pictures are automatically adjusted to the display – without disturbing black bars! Also suitable for TV-players with cinema resolution 2560 x 1080 pixels!
• Capturing of images from webcams or other external cameras possible.Download