CrossOver 12.2.0 | Mac Os X | 78.5 MB
CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications and PC games on your Mac. It's easy, affordable, and best of all, there's no Windows license required. Your Windows applications and games integrate seamlessly on your computer; just click and run. CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software and games.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later
Cracked with help from phracker's patch for 11.2.0.
Crack allows the application and bottles to continue working after the 14 days trial expires. Application shows trial/expired and it's OK to ignore.
Included is the "CrossOver trial extender" tweaked to also reset expired bottles !
What's new :
12.2.0 - May 1, 2013
• Fixed a bug which caused Quicken to fail to register on Mac OS X.
• Fixed graphics distortions in some Quicken windows.
• Fixed a bug which prevented a double-click on a .QFX file in the Mac OS X Finder from importing the file into Quicken.
• Fixed a bug which caused Office 2007 applications to crash in some circumstances.
• Fixed a bug which caused Wizard101 to fail to recover after being re-sized.
• Fixed a bug which caused mailto: links to be broken in Outlook 2003.
• Fixed a bug which caused .Net 4.0 applications to fail to run.
Mac OS X:
• Drag and drop support in the Mac Driver.
• Gamma support in the Mac Driver.
• Reduced window flicker when using the Mac Driver.
• Fixed a bug which sometimes caused Traditional Chinese to be used even when a user's preferences were set to Simplified Chinese.Download