Briefs for Mac 1.0.2 | Mac Os X | 29.7 MB
Briefs is the essential app design tool built for a professional design workflow. Lifeless mockups don’t tell the entire story, but you don’t have time to build a prototype. We’ve been there, too. Your clients needed a clearer picture, so give them something to touch.
With Briefs, you can deliver iterations of your design that people can play with on their phone and start giving you feedback. Before you know it, you’ve cut months of back and forth from your schedule without a dime of development. Powerful enough for you?
What is a brief?
• Describes a mobile app to others.
• Combines images, and interaction to articulate the essential function of an app
• A brief contains a timeline, with multiple scenes.
• A scene is a full-screen image that represents a visual state within the app
• Each scene contains one or many actors that control interaction
• Actors are images that can have defined actions.
Using scenes, actors, and actions as building blocks, you can quickly add a rich description to a series of images. Its more descriptive than a mockup, but less complicated than a prototype. Briefs is the perfect format to communicate a your intention to clients, developers and testers.
Works like you do.
• Work with your existing app mockups
• Breathe interaction into your lifeless buttons, navigation bars and menus
• Make adjustments and tweaks based on what you feel.
Realtime interaction with Briefscase.
• Briefscase is a companion app for iOS
• Communicate every update in realtime straight to the device using BriefsLive
• Use it to get immediate feedback on your design
Blueprints for the 21st Century.
• Clearly and unambiguously communicate the design of your apps to clients, developers, or anyone else.
• Don't worry about assets getting sliced properly
• No longer fret over precise positioning
• Ambiguity is obliterated
• Assets are automatically exported
• Track the last version delivered to a developer
• Quickly identify changes and where updates are needed
Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor Download