CSI SAP2000 15.2.1 Ultimate | 623.1 MB
SAP2000 is general-purpose civil-engineering software ideal for the analysis and design of any type of structural system. Basic and advanced systems, ranging from 2D to 3D, of simple geometry to complex, may be modeled, analyzed, designed, and optimized using a practical and intuitive object-based modeling environment that simplifies and streamlines the engineering process.
The SAPFire Analysis Engine integral to SAP2000 drives a sophisticated finite-element analysis procedure. An additional suite of advanced analysis features are available to users engaging state-of-the-art practice with nonlinear and dynamic consideration. Created by engineers for effective engineering, SAP2000 is the ideal software tool for users of any experience level, designing any structural system.
Integrated modeling templates, code-based loading assignments, advanced analysis options, design-optimization procedures, and customizable output reports all coordinate across a powerful platform to make SAP2000 especially useful for practicing professionals.
SAP2000 is also an excellent medium for education. Open SAP2000 and follow the CSI Watch & Learn video series to receive not only instruction on software use, but also insight into structural engineering philosophy and practice.
SAP2000 15.2.1 Enhancements:
- The memory capacity has been increased for the graphical user interface, allowing larger models to be handled.
- The analysis of certain non?symmetrical frame sections now accounts for coupled bending due to the product of inertia, I23, and for the coupling between major shear (V2) and torsion when the shear center is not located at the centroid of the section. Steel frame design and cold?formed frame design are not affected except as may due to changes in analysis results. Steel frame design was already accounting for the rotated principal axes of bending for angle sections as documented for the various codes.
- The number of time steps that can be run in a single linear or nonlinear (FNA) modal time?history load case has been increased for cases with a large number of link elements.
- Italian material property definitions have been added.
- Steel frame design using the "AS4100?1998" and "NZS 3404?1997" codes have been enhanced to provide more design details.
- Mass participation ratios for the rotational acceleration loads (RX, RY,and RZ) have been changed so that they are now reported with respect to the centroid of the structure. Previously they were reported with respect to the global origin.
- The import of StruCAD*3D models has been enhanced to allow the import of the Cb, Cm, and unbraced?length design overwrites.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
CSI produces five primary software packages: SAP2000; CSiBridge; ETABS; SAFE; and PERFORM-3D. Each of these programs offers unique capabilities and tools that are tailored to different types of structures and problems, allowing users to find just the right solution for their work. SAP2000 is intended for use on civil structures such as dams, communication towers, stadiums, industrial plants and buildings. CSiBridge offers powerful parametric design of concrete and steel bridges. ETABS has been developed specifically for multi-story commercial and residential building structures, such as office towers, apartments and hospitals. The SAFE System provides an efficient and powerful program for the analysis and design of concrete slabs and foundations, with or without post-tensioning. PERFORM-3D is a highly focused nonlinear tool offering powerful performance based design capabilities.Download