ANSYS SIwave 7.0 (x64) | 760MB
ANSYS, Inc., a global innovator of simulation software and technologies designed to optimize product development processes, announced the release ANSYS SIwave 7.0 software, which builds in leading hybrid solver technology with a wide array of advanced features to thoroughly analyze your planar designs.
ANSYS SIwave is a specialized design platform for power and signal integrity analysis of electronic packages and PCBs. SIwave includes a hybrid, full-wave finite element solver engine to perform DC (static), AC (frequency domain) and EMI (dynamic) simulations.
The SIwave platform enables engineers to create customized SI, PI and EMI design flows. The SIwave platform provides the gateway between popular EDA layout tools, such as Altium, Cadence, Mentor, Zuken, and can drive a host of optional solvers.
SIwave 7.0 Enhancements:
- Sentinel PSI Solver inclued in SIwave UI
Ability to compute SYZ parameters and frequency-dependent AC surface currents
PSI solver can be used with the PI Advisor
- HFSS for ECAD simulation (uses Designer-SOD)
- Q3D DDM for enhanced accuracy in 3D regions (using Q3D to solve 3D regions)
- Signal Net Analyzer: run transient analysis for a selected path in Designer or HSPICE
- Implicit geometry handling; better handling of voids for capacitance calculation.
- Improved via modeling
- ECA solver approach implemented for striplines
- improved causality and passivity for interpolating sweeps
- Apache CPM import
- PDN Channel Builder for use with Apache tools
- Signal Net Analyzer: run transient analysis for a selected path in Designer.
- AnsoftLinks 3D model export functionality is now included in SIwave user interface.
- Ability to mount packages with different stackups on a PCB.
- Scripting commands added
- Trace Electrical Properties calculator can now compute differential parameters.
- Ability to export Sentinel-SSO Netlist containing a CPP header information
- Extended Nets workspace added.Download