xList 3.0.4 | Mac Os X | 6 MB
xList is a to-do list manager with a effortless interface. It allows tagging, prioritizing, and filtering to ensure that you do not miss anything. xList records your tasks with the flexibility to make your to-do list as simple or as detailed as you desire. Organize your tasks with xList and you will be left with more time that can be spent on completing your action items. xList has a built in tagging feature, which allows you to tag additional information to your tasks. This feature is helpful when searching or in categorizing information such as due dates, priority levels, and contexts.
xList is compliant to GTD method Getting Things Done. With GTD, your overwhelming to-do list becomes a manageable set of tasks. xList distills GTD principles into a clean and simple user interface which helps you focus on the completion of your next task. You can create a limitless number of to-do lists with xList, to help you organize separate tasks.
xList is also available for the iPhone and iPad. This version is fully compatible with the Mac version.
You can share a list online with just one click. When a list is shared online, you can access it with the app xListView available for free on Mac, iPhone and iPad.
- Create unlimited to-do lists
- Assign a list to a resource from Address Book (optional)
- Add an icon or an image to any list
- Quickly add a to-do from any app with a keyboard shortcut
- Attach priority to a to-do (from low to urgent)
- Attach tags (keywords) to any to-do (allows you to organize your tasks)
- Hide completed tasks
- No due date option
- Flag a to-do (star icon)
- See level of completion
- Enable remote access with an option to edit lists from the remote accces
- Global view of multiple opened lists
- Drag and drop to-do from a list to another list
- Import to-do from xPlan documents
- Export a list to iCal, PDF, CSV formats
- Export a to-do to iCal (for alarms management)
- And much more!
Mac OS X 10.6 +
A Mac with 64-Bit capabilities Download